If your team loves basketball, basketball events could be the perfect team building activity!. As cities slowly start to open back up, you can throw small parties using our equipment. Games build people up and create a sense of chemistry between teammates. Take a leap by using these tips to throw a basketball event!
Building a Team
Don’t miss out on bonding opportunities. Every good team player has a squad. Score some points with your staff by coordinating team building activities. It gives your group the opportunity to communicate face-to-face (even at a six-feet distance or through a screen), building relationships with one another, encouraging motivation and creativity, and sparking some joy through fun activities.
Get into the Game
Fun Planners has the entertainment you need for your event. From game rentals and inflatables, our equipment will give your team something to rave about. Kick it off on the court with our selection of games:
- Basketball Challenge: Players compete side-by-side in a free-throw competition. The balls are standard size and the basket is at the regulator free throw height!
- Basketball Connect Four: This inflatable game is a fun, interactive take on the classic game of Connect 4 that we all know and love! Your team will go head-to-head with their opponents to shoot basketballs and try to match four in a row.
- Basketball Double Shot: A two-player basketball competition with scoring timed electronically.
- Basketball Free Throw: Using mini basketballs, your event guests will enjoy hours of fun shooting.
- Basketball Hoop: Feel like you’re really in the game with this standard adjustable basketball hoop with standard-sized basketballs.
- Hoop Fever: A 9-foot tall basketball game with full-size balls and basket with metal frames.
- Hoop Shot: An exciting two-player basketball game. Players compete to see who can get three shots in their basket first!
- 3-Play: A 3-in-1 combo sports game that includes Football Quarterback Toss, Soccer Goal Kick, and Basketball Hoop Shot Challenge.
- Multisport Stadium: With the colossal stadium, participants will enjoy the space to bounce around playing their favorite sports, including basketball, soccer, dodgeball, and volleyball. It can be used for team games or free play.
- Inflate-A-Hoops: Players compete side-by-side in a free throw competition. Don’t let this inflatable fool you, the balls are regulator size and the basket is at the free throw height.
- NBA Jam: A 4-player classic basketball arcade game!
- NBA on NBC: Retro ‘90s 4-player classic basketball arcade game with a flat-screen TV!
Virtual Free Throws
If you’re not ready to socialize with people in-person yet, that’s okay — you can throw a virtual basketball game online. Take your team-building to the internet, drink some brews, and play online basketball games. Then, when the pandemic is over, give us a call to get back into the game.
We know you’re itching for human-to-human contact. In time, we’ll all be able to get back to the party. When that time comes, call Fun Planners, the Orlando team-building event experts, at 407-955-4949, or contact us online. We have a plethora of different games that can help YOU with team building. Our team is always here for you, near or far, and can help you take your event to the next level!