At first glance, it may seem simple to choose a bounce house to rent. It doesn’t take long to build up a list of potential Orlando inflatable rental companies. However, are all of them reputable? The experts at Fun Planners know what problems you can run into when picking a company, so ask these questions to make sure that you’re getting the best service possible.
- How is Their Reputation? Think about how you found out about them. Did you hear about them from a friend who had a fantastic experience, or did they show up on your Google search alongside mixed reviews? The answer to those questions can signify whether that company is worth contacting.
- Are They Answering Your Calls? Once you’ve found the number of a potential company, it’s time to pick up the phone and call. Do you talk to a person or a machine? While an occasional automated response isn’t always a red flag, never being able to get in contact with a person is. This could be a sign of a part-time company that may lack adequate knowledge and resources.
- How Long Have They Been in Business? Experience speaks volumes. If a company has been around for 10+ years, they’re probably providing excellent and reliable service to their customers.
- Do They Have Insurance? Accidents can happen in bounce houses. Ask to see your company’s insurance certificate, and make sure that they also include worker’s comp. If they don’t have proper insurance, go elsewhere.
- What Will They do if it Rains? Check your company’s weather-related cancellation policy before you rent. Central Florida is prone to sudden afternoon showers that are dangerous for inflatables. If the company will still set up an inflatable in bad weather, that’s a sign that their paycheck means more than your child’s health.
Knowledge and safety are important concerns when looking for an Orlando inflatable rental company. If you’re looking for inflatables, contact Fun Planners today at 407-955-4949. We have served Central Florida with entertainment services for over 15 years. You can also browse the rest of our blogs for more information about inflatables.