Having a cohesive team allows your business to run smoothly, and as a leader, its your job to bring different personalities together. Identifying the introverts and extroverts on your team should be your first step in Orlando team building; understanding those personality traits allows you to harness each of their strengths – the best teams always consist of both personality types.
Introverts aren’t necessarily shy; they just tend to be more deliberative in what they say or do. They simply may feel drained by crowds and recharge by being alone. Though they may be quiet on the outside, introverts have minds that often run faster than those of an extrovert. Their quiet demeanor doesn’t mean they aren’t passionate about their work; in fact, introverts have been known to be the most productive in the workplace. Some qualities an introvert possesses:
- Loyalty: they are great at creating long-term relationships and building trust.
- Thoughtfulness: They are typically quite because they are deep in thought. this means that they think before they speak, and are great at digging deeper and spotting trends and patterns.
- Creativity: They tend to think outside the box when you need to get out of a tough situation.
Just as introverts aren’t always shy, extroverts aren’t always loud, or the easiest to spot. They tend to be more expressive in the workplace and love to be around groups of people. You may automatically assume an extrovert doesn’t work well with others because of their strong personalities, but they are typically very interested in the people around them. Extroverts are the best when on a team with introverts and in team building exercises. Some qualities an extrovert possesses:
- Talkative: This is great when it comes to sales and small talk. They are also the best at presentations.
- Motivational: Extroverts often have the enthusiasm to motivate those around them.
Combining the qualities of introverts and extroverts on a team allows each personality to benefit from each other. With Orlando team building events, you can bring both of these personalities together to engage in fun and exciting games and activities. At Fun Planners, we can help create a team building event that fits your company’s needs and budget. Call us today at 1-866-511-4FUN to learn more about our services.