The 1980s was a time of development for our nation. We saw great social, economic, and general change as wealth and production migrated to newly industrializing economies. However, chances are that if you were a true 80s kid, you probably rarely thought about the economic change and more about catching up with the newest Saved by the Bell. Here are some other ways to see if you’re a real 80s kid:
- You remember the snap bracelet craze, followed soon by the snap bracelet ban.
- You remember the theme to The Fresh Prince of Bel Air word-for-word.
- Oregon Trail day in computer class was easily your favorite day.
- You’ve prank called 867-5309 just to remind Jenny that you’ve got her number.
- You kept a Trapper Keeper on you at all times.
Of course, these are only a few of the ways to test if you’re a true 80s kid. Why not bring a reunion together with all of your 80s friends to reminisce? At Fun Planners, we have a comprehensive online store dedicated to all of your party supply needs, even decade themed party supplies! Shop today for 80s party items, 80s favors, personalized banners, and 80s decorations. If planning an entire event seems like too much, the professionals at Fun Planners are highly experienced in Central Florida event planning, including planning 1980s decade parties!